COVID-19 Recent Information Releases from CCC
[UPDATE - 01 March 2022]
Please see this memo from the desk of Ken Bullington concerning face masks on school campuses.
[From CDPH - 12 January 2022]
COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K-12 Schools in California 2021-22
[UPDATE 10 January 2022]
Please continue to refer to the Best Practices for K-12 Schools...COVID-19 & Beyond handbook, as well as the additional review of procedures. Both can be found through Box here.
[UPDATE August 2021] Best Practices for K-12 Schools...COVID-19 & Beyond
[UPDATE 08 July 2020] Re-Entry & Beyond Plan for K-12 Schools to Reopen - Principals' Handbook
[UPDATE 27 April 2020] Continued Closure of Schools, Preschools, and Churches
Letter to Principals from CCC Officers Regarding Distance Learning Through End of 2019-2020 School Year [06 April 2020]
[UPDATE 30 March 2020] Statement from CCC on Church and School Operations
Statement from CCC on Church and School Operations
Statement from CCC on Hourly Employee Renumeration
Statement from CCC Regarding Camp Meeting
Statement from CCC Regarding 2020 Summer Youth Ministries
Coronavirus vs Religious Liberty: A Statment from the Pacific Union Religious Liberty Ministry
2020-2021 School Year
- 2021 Graduation Planning Worksheet
- 2021 Year End Trip Request Form
- End of Year Enrollment Survey (Due April 23, 2021)
- School Readiness List for School Operations
- Re-Entry Taskforce Minutes - May 20, 2020
- Re-Entry Handbook for 2020-2021 School Year
- Cohort Application Packet
- Cohort Application Form [Word Doc] [PDF]
- Minimum Day Calendar Variance Form
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Industry Guidance for Schools and School-Based Programs
- Schoolwide Improvement Action Plan [TEMPLATE]
- Calendar of Events 2020-2021
- Calendar Variance Form [Fillable]
- Year End Checklist for Principals
Mental Health Resources
- State of California Recommendations for Managing Stress for Health
- State of California Emotional Health and Wellbeing Resources
- California Surgeon General's Playbook: Stress Relief During COVID-19
- California Surgeon General's Playbook: Stress Relief for Caregivers and Kids during COVID-19
- NAD Mental Health Slack Channel
- Self-care Videos by Dr. Pierre Steenberg -
Dr. Pierre Steenberg, CCC Ministerial and Evangelism Director has been so gracious as to provide us with two outstanding videos for educators to help with self-care during these stressful times. The CCC Education Department will grant you Continuing Education Units of one hour for viewing the videos.
- Some Relaxing Animal Livecams!
Resources for Students
[More coming soon!]
Resources for Schools
Returning to Schools | Adventist Risk Management Webinar Archive
- For additional K-8 reasources, the Southeastern California Conference has offered to share their list via Google Docs. It is a private link, but they have agreed to grant access to anyone who requests it. To request access to this document, click here!
Access can also be acquired via SECC's education website. Visit their site here, and click on the Distance Learning tab on the righthand side of the screen.